Senior Automation Engineer
Smart Hire IT Nordics
We are excited to be representing a great company with a high reputation! They are now creating a brand new role for a senior automation engineer.
As a Senior Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for the distribution of games & content. You define testing strategies to ensure the product is released is up to industry and company standards. You develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness You also evaluate the team throughout the life of the project to identify areas where improvement can be made
You are detail-oriented, organized, and process-oriented but since this is a highly dynamic team you’re also flexible enough to see when a process isn’t working and adapt to make sure the team is able to perform at its peak.
Your role within:
- Design, Build and Innovate a detailed automation framework and methodology for testing end2end, from frontend to backend, including mobile clients.
- Bringing value by allowing others to easily create robust automation tests, multiplying their efforts across the team
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data-driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
- Analyze performances and identify bottlenecks of web- frontend and the backend services
- Implement test process & execution and definition of work processes.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Evaluate and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas.
- Lead feature development and coach fellow teammates.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience with one of the automation test tools: Cypress, JEST or Puppeteer
- Experience in end- to- end test automation for Backend, UI and Mobile Applications
- Experience with CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, Gradle and other similar
- Experience with Cloud platform and technologies like Azure or Google
- Experience with developer tools like JIRA, IntelliJ, GIT and Maven
- Experience in improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Unit test experience with Java services and mobile applications
- Collaborating with the team’s developers and with other teams spread across the world.
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.
Tasty bonus skills
- Experience using React OR Node.js
- Experience developing and maintaining automation on Azure & GCP.
- Experiences in tools to analyze site performances or benchmarking the backend APIs, and automating it.
- Experience with testing localization
If this sounds exciting to you and you would like to take up your next challenge, please contact me!
Talent Lead, Co-Founder
Smart Hire IT Nordics
Norway: (+47) 965 04 246
Sweden: (+46) 8559 21423