Senior .NET/C# Developer
Smart Hire IT Nordics
If you live in Oslo and are a product company lover, here is a unique opportunity for you!
A bit of context:
Our partnership with our client started a year ago when we joined forces to grow their team from another EU country. What a blast we had recruiting last summer, and they keep expanding!
What makes this position so unique in our opinion?
- There is only one vacancy available– don’t let that stop you from applying though. They’d love to meet you!
- The next positions they will expand on will open in other countries. So this is a unique chance to join their core (Oslo) team!
- R&D team. YES! CORRECT! You will be part of their internal R&D team (which we all know is where the biggest ideas come from…)
- Supersayan challenge: Web development, Cloud architecture, Authentication, Security, integration, close-collab with key stakeholders… And for those looking for more challenges, whatever else you may be craving, we’re sure you can do it too.
Role & company insights:
You will join the ranks of one of Norway’s most renowned software houses and help them digitize their future, automating and developing their core business systems. They are on an exciting journey growing, expanding, and continuously innovating their tech and methods.
They have proved successful in the business for decades now, and they have built solid business plans. Small teams within a bigger company, the perfect size for you to make a difference. Yes, your voice will be heard. You will have a real impact on shaping the company!
It’s a 100% in-house position in their R&D team where you will learn from the best. Knowledge-sharing is key for them, and they will be elated to support you on your career goals with their friendly and open culture.
- You will work in Full-stack development of new apps, integrating core company business systems, and improving existing systems.
- You will be part of a team that works in all application layers, from document databases to backend REST API’s, cloud architecture, and UI technologies like Angular.
- A cool and modern technology stack, development methodology, and cloud platform.
- You will be a part of the team digitizing and automating their core business systems.
- You will join their journey in moving more and more systems and processes to the cloud!
- You will have outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development – they are very supportive.
- You will have an experienced, solid, and profitable company as an employer.
Skills and experience
- Bonus: Azure, Angular, OAuth/OpenID Connect.
You will fit in the team if:
- You have good communication skills.
- You work well in teams and independently.
- You have Interest in knowledge-sharing.
- You have a problem-solving mindset.
- You have a good understanding of business processes.
- You have a great interest in learning and developing your skills in programming, architecture, trends, and frameworks.
- You have good full-stack competence – or a clear ambition in getting there.
- You wish to work with Azure and cloud design patterns.
If this sounds exciting to you and you would like to take up your next challenge, please contact me!