Senior .NET/C# Developer
Smart Hire IT Nordics
SMART HIRE IT IS EXCLUSIVELY PARTNERED UP WITH MAVERA AB; A MARKET-LEADING INSURTECH COMPANY
Senior .NET Developer Role at Mavera
(Full-time, Permanent Role, Hybrid Remote, Stockholm)
Do you want to work in a small cross-functional team of passionate developers and designers to build an industry-leading platform? We at Mavera are committed to improving how insurance claims are handled driven by technology and data. We are now looking for a senior .NET Developer to join us on our journey to becoming Europe’s leading solution provider.
About the role
This is the role for you who want to explore the latest technologies of artificial intelligence and machine learning to build a state-of-the-art solution. As you will work in a small team, you will have a big possibility to shape your role and influence the team’s way of working and tech stack.
Therefore, we believe that you thrive in a position where you can make a difference, impact decisions, and enjoy taking responsibility. We believe in team effort and having colleagues that love to contribute as well as learn from others. Besides your day-to-day work, you will be responsible for ensuring that our platform’s development is scalable and sustainable with customer focus in mind.
- 6+ years’ experience working as a developer
- Understanding the relationship between code and business
- Solid knowledge in .NET Core, C#Solid understanding of web services (REST and similar)
- Understanding of Microservice and message drive architectures
- Great language skills in English
Extra credits for:
- Experience with cloud technology (Azure, AWS or other)
- Experience with container and orchestration
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD
- Experience or curious about AI/ML
- Experience working with Design Patterns
- Experience working with a front end technology like React or Angular is nice
- Excellent language skills in English
Mavera was founded in 2008 with the belief that everyone is entitled to fair and efficient personal claims assessments. Our Decision Support System helps our customers access information, data, and medical expertise – all in one place. This is how we support well-informed decisions. Our customers include leading European insurance companies, legal representatives, and committees.
- A real development job where what you do matters
- Did we mention great colleagues?
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- An exciting Scale-up environment
- Fantastic Espresso machine
- Office in the heart of Stockholm
Does this sound interesting? Interviews are held continuously; please submit your application as soon as possible.
Talent Lead, Co-Founder
Smart Hire IT Nordics
Norway: (+47) 965 04 246
Sweden: (+46) 8559 21423