Software Developer in Test
Smart Hire IT Nordics
Software Engineer in Test
We are proud to be longstanding partners with a Swedish technology company, well known and established in Malmö. They create their own products that are used by huge companies in Automation. They are experts in user-friendly software, hardware, and services for the Industrial Internet of Things.
A good-sized business, with a family-feel-atmosphere, offices around the world; a humble team, who like helping each other while they are show all their passion in using new technologies!
They help their customers and partners optimize processes through the software, hardware, services and through their support. Connecting people and technologies provide the means to accomplish goals and ambitions and gain a competitive edge in today’s digitalized world.
The quality of our products takes a big space in our hearts. That is why we two years ago decided to increase the focus of constantly improving in this area. How did we do it? We have improved our quality system both when it comes to tools and processes but also by ‘building quality in’ during the development process through, for example, design reviews early in the process and unit testing.
We have created a team called Quality Engineering that consists of five peers. They are skilled in DevOps, test automation and exploratory/risk-based testing and their focus is to support our product teams in building pipeline and test automation infrastructure. They are also coaching the teams in test strategies.
Your focus during the days will be to coach the teams on how to test their specific product and help them implement the chosen strategy. Besides this, you will also be highly involved in our CI/CD pipeline and tools used in the product team’s daily work.
The successful applicant
You are a team player that enjoys the strength a true team can bring! Openness, curiosity and at the same time patience and kindness, are parts of your general approach. You also need to have experience in most of the following:
· 5+ years of Software Development testing experience
· Experience in test automation infrastructure and creating auto-tests in C# and/or C++
· Hands-on experience of exploratory/risk-based testing
· Knowledge of multiple test methods and ability to decide which one fits the problem best
· Experience in non-functional requirements (performance, stability, etc)
· Experience of modern CI/CD pipelines (git, Team City, Hyper-V, Docker etc) and understanding of how improve/extend them to improve quality of SW.
Also, it’s an extra plus if you have:
· Experience in automation products
· Hands-on experience in Azure DevOps Server/Services
· Knowledge of security testing