Website Smart Hire IT Nordics
Sweden`s leading healthcare tech company with a wide customer base throughout Europe is partnered with us and is now looking for a new DevOps engineer.
- Development of new functions mainly in the products Assisted Living; systems aimed at facilitating, securing, and improving the everyday lives of employees and care recipients in elderly care.
- Participation in planning of upcoming sprints and follow-up meetings.
- Maintenance of the system if necessary.
- Keep up to date with developments in your area.
We estimate that this service contains about 80% new development. You get to be involved in shaping the product, there is a lot of room for your own initiatives when it comes to modernizing and improving.
We are looking for you as
- Has at least 3 years of experience in development
- Is very knowledgeable in Java
- Has experience with MySQL databases
- Has experience with Docker and Linux
- Can speak and write both Swedish and English fluently
It is an advantage if you worked with any of the following: DevOps, Kubernetes, Open Source projects and Android development.
Of course, it is not just the technical experience we are looking for. We are looking for you who have a big heart and want to work in a role that really makes a difference for the elderly, disabled and chronically ill in their everyday lives.
We believe that you are an independent and structured person who likes to interact and is easy to communicate with different groups and individuals. The role requires you to be flexible and responsive in order to be able to adapt to rapid changes and new requirements. You treat others with unpretentiousness, respect, helpfulness and consideration. We strive for a workplace where employees’ differences enrich the business.
If this sounds exciting to you and you would like to take up your next challenge, please contact me!
Experienced Talent Specialist
Smart Hire IT Nordics
Norway: (+47) 913 66 584
Sweden: (+46) 8559 21 629