C++ Game Developer
Smart Hire IT Nordics
“Why did the developers have to delay their pirate game?
They needed to give their characters an eye-patch.”
Are you a C++ magician looking for a challenge?
Are you willing to use your skills to benefit millions of players?
Are you ready to create the world’s best mobile games?
Perfect. Because we’ve got exactly what you are looking for!
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes, and you could be the next one to help our client to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players around the globe.
You will be part of a multicultural and supportive team taking on complex challenges and using some pretty nice tech to build games that are adored by thousands of millions of people. And not only that, but you will also get your hands on the engines, systems and platforms that make them play flawlessly on any device.
Together with your colleagues, you will take part in creating and maintaining their mobile games. You will specify, design, build and implement existing and new game features, with full ownership of your own levels!
Enjoy on the go! and let yourself be pampered by their impressive and playful office which will surely ignite your creativity. All within a challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
• Designing, testing, and implementing game features.
• Taking an active part in game creation.
• Maintaining and optimizing new and existing game features.
• Contributing high quality and well-structured code to their global code base.
• Sharing knowledge and helping your colleagues if they are in a pickle.
Your previous programming experience and interest in gaming are as valued as your willingness to share great ideas with your colleagues.
Are you a passionate and creative teammate? We hope that you:
• Enjoy programming in C++
• Are passionate about games and would love to grow the next big mobile hit!
• Possess a high sense of quality and polish and pride in the work you deliver.
• Can take technical ownership of a product or project.
If this sounds exciting to you and you would like to take up your next challenge, please contact me!